Raysil creates a wide variety of fabrics from georgettes, crepes, chiffons, to satins and velvets that are extensively utilized in women's wear ranging from Indian ethnic wear to fusion wear across work, casual, occasion and bridal. Raysil also finds its applications in high end embroidery, knitted dresses and home textiles. Raysil imparts silk like properties and is most preferred for its colour, brilliance, lustre and fuller, smooth feel. Innumerable styles, embellishments and colours are possible.
Women's Ethnic Wear
- Georgettes, Crepes, Muslins, Upada VFY belnds with natural fibres
- Unmatched lustre, Desired brightness and sheen, Fluid fabrics that can be styled in any way, very comfortable even for long wear
- Georgettes, Crepes, Russian & Dupion Silks, VFY blends with Linen or Modal
- Best fall and flow, Contemporary look, glamorous fabrics with rich sheen, best for vibrant colors and sheen Dupattas/Stoles/Scarves
- Georgettes | Crepes | Russian
- Suit lining, selvedge and ties etc.
High end embroidery & Knitted dresses
- Knits - T-Shirts, night wears, sweaters and stockings
- Embroidery and jari fabric ornamentation
- Upholstery, tapestry, bedspreads, carpets, wall paper and other furnishing material